Thursday, March 2, 2017

Training: Week Eleven

Three weeks out.  This has been a week...lots of fear and worry and "what if's" this week.  What if I'm not doing right with my eating?  What if I don't lean out like I should.  What if I'm not pushing myself hard enough during my workouts?  The anxiety was pretty rough for a couple of days.  Thank God for supportive coworkers, motivating and positive coaches, and friends that have gone through all of this and keep telling me it's normal!

We are coming down to the home stretch and I'm getting so excited!  I'm really not nervous (yet) and am just looking forward to seeing what these next couple of weeks hold.  I can't wait to see what muscles are hiding out (I spy baby abs every now and then!) and I'm just looking forward to getting on that stage.

This week was pretty much all the same stuff; workouts were the same, as was nutrition.  The only difference is Coach has given me the meal plan for the next two weeks and it is interesting.  I'm a little intimidated, but excited all the same.  These little changes that he's sending me are reminders that we're getting to the end where I'll be able to show off what I've worked so hard to build!

I've set up a test run for my tan to see how I like it, so we're also going to play with my hair and makeup as well.  My sister-in-law has offered to do my hair and makeup, and a friend of mine is going to do my tan.  I am so fortunate to have such supportive people helping me along this journey!  I can't wait to see how everything turns out!!


No comments: