Five Weeks Out. My suit is here!!!! I absolutely love it and do not want to take it off!! It is the most sparkly, shiny, beautiful suit I have ever or will ever own. It is absolutely beautiful!
This week I've gotten my final nutrition plan from here on out, and while it doesn't change too much, the last two weeks will be interesting. That's when I start my "carb cycling" and will have up days and down days. Coach tells me that my energy will be down the last week, and that my focus will need to be rest and recovery. I'm not very good at either of those things, so I'm a little nervous about those last two weeks. But rather than thinking about that far out, I'm doing my best to take each day as it comes and to be as flexible as I can.
This week has been up and down. I didn't feel great early in the week and fatigue/stress definitely got me and I had what felt like the weakest upper body workout ever. My meal times were all off on Wednesday and I ended up not getting all my meals in. Thursday was a good lower body day (pushed 295 on hipsled) but Friday morning workout was interrupted by a work meeting. So this week has been all over the place again, but I'm not stressing about it. I will get my workouts in. I will get my food in. It will all be ok.
I meet with my posing coach on Sunday again to see how I've been doing with my practice. I think I've come a LONG way, but I will let her determine that. I also talked with the promoter of the show and he gave me a little bit of advice as well, so I'm feeling more at ease there too.
Things are coming together, and so far no major freak-outs have happened. We will be in Miami part of next week, and I am looking forward to some time away. I've already started thinking about my food prep and what I'll need to bring to help me stay on track, so I'm not worried at all about an interruption in progress. Things are good and I'm getting so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment