Six Weeks Out. And my anxiety was through the roof this week! Not so much because of the competition, but just because of everything going on, and life in general. At work I had four enrollments which is great for business, but man it messes with my schedule! Addison was sick off and on, Brandon was sick off and on, and I was sick off and on. But what do you do? You just have to push through. So that's what I did, but by the end of the week it was kind of ugly. On my last leg day of the week I was barely able to move the weight that I had moved two weeks ago, which was a totally sucky feeling.
Between Coach, the girl I workout with, and my coworkers, I was able to be convinced to do hydrostatic body fat testing. You basically weigh yourself dry, then get into a big bathtub and weigh yourself again. Currently I'm sitting at about 12.5% body fat, which Coach says is right where I need to be. He also had me take my measurements again and I was so pleased to see gains (very small, but gains are still gains!) in my shoulders and arms, and some leaning out in the booty. Muscles are starting to come in and it is just so neat to see. I'm loving the changes I've seen so far.
Food is all about the same; nothing fun or exciting there. But Coach did tell me that I had "earned" a cheat meal so I indulged in some of MamaJean's vegetable soup. I know, I go all out! :-)
We are finishing up what has been the most grueling part of the plan so far, and Coach and I are still friends. I've only cussed him a few times, and still keep asking for his advice so I guess I'm surviving. My suit should be in this weekend and I can not WAIT!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment