Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Training: Week Five

Nine weeks out.  I feel like I'm on pregnancy countdown again, and that the due date will never get here!

Measurements have been recorded, and progress pictures have been taken.  The numbers don't tell me much, but I can actually see just a little bit of progress in the pictures!  It's very small and others probably can't see it, but it's there!  Coach did say my numbers were great and mean we're on the right track, so I'll go with that.
I talked with the promoter of the show and he said to check the website in a few days to get answers to the questions I've been looking for, so that's calmed my anxiety a bit for now.

My workout structure was changed a little this week, and I've cussed my coach every morning so far.  He's added in "to failure" sets and I have decided I hate those.  He's also added in a little bit of extra food which surprised me!  And made me a little nauseous!  Breakfast is okay, and lunch for the most part.  But by the time dinner rolls around I am so sick of food!  So in a level of rebellion I have been slack(ish) with my eating the past three days.  No junk or anything, but maybe not the leanest meat and I know I haven't gotten all my veggies in.  But myself and I had a stern talk today and myself reminded me that I'm not in this to screw around and I will be back in the kitchen tonight prepping my meals for the next few days.

My competition heels arrived today and I LOVE them!  I love wearing heels anyway, so that part isn't much different.  But something about knowing they are for my competition makes me giddy.  It's the little things in life. :-)  

No comments: