Sweet Girl, these days go by much too quickly. Granted our crazy schedule doesn't help, but I swear my hours with you get shorter and shorter!!
I say it just about each month, but I am still blown away by how much you are learning each and every day! As of 10 months, you are:
*giving kisses on demand. And boy are they the best slobbery kisses ever! :-)
*in love with "Ride-a-horsey". You don't do belly laughs like your brothers did, but when I sit you back on my knees you will bounce until the "horsey" starts going again. It is so cute.
*WALKING...You are a full-fledged walker now! In fact, you do more walking than anything.*You've added several words to your vocabulary. In addition to mama, dada, dog, duck, quack, Jake,and more you also now say cup "dup", that "dat", this "dis" and yeah "dah". You've learned to shake your head when people tell you "No", but that word hasn't come out of your mouth. Yet.
Your brothers provide you with the most entertainment and you will laugh and laugh at their antics. You have no fear of anything (climbing off the couch, climbing off the bed) and are quick to get into things you shouldn't be in (trash, your brothers' legos).
You can drink out of a sippy cup, but only if you want it. If you don't want it, you quickly throw it to the floor. Same goes for everything else that you don't want: food, paci, blankie, toys, etc.
You absolutely light up my days and don't know what I ever did to deserve to be your Mama. God gave me one of the sweetest blessings ever when He gave me you, Sweet Girl.
I love you!

1 comment:
ha, the babies throwing on the floor thing. I remember that from my little brother so well and babysitting. "Like here, give this a chance, you might like it..." as it swiftly plummets to the ground. lol. She is seriously adorable.
Post a Comment