Friday, May 15, 2015

7 Months...Really?

I can't even begin to say how much I hate how quickly the time is passing by.  So much changes, just over night! 
My 6-month update was on 4/7/15 and I talked about how you couldn't quite crawl, but were trying to figure it out.  Well two days later you were a crawling machine!  Once you got those little arms working there has been no stopping you. 
On 4/24/15 (Friday) you pulled yourself up to a standing position at your exersaucer, and by Sunday you were pulling yourself up on everything!  Boat seats, toys, laundry basket...It doesn't matter what it is; if you can get a hand on it, you pull yourself up.  Daddy says you've even tried to take a step, and I can tell you now that I'm DEFINITELY not a fan of that! 
Overnight you started clapping.  I don't know when you've been practicing that one because you just woke up and were clapping this weekend. 
Nap time has gotten a little easier, at least on the days you are home with me.  You've stopped fighting the paci so much and will almost calmly lay down for a nap now.  Thank you!!
You are still eating like a champ and so far have liked everything you've been given.  I'm making your baby food still and you are a huge fan of it all-mangos, sweet peas, spaghetti, broccoli cheese soup with chicken-you have liked it all. 
Your teachers are always amazed at how smart you are, as am I.  You light up when I get there to pick you up in the afternoons, but you also light up at the sight of your teachers in the mornings.  I love how much you love them. 
7 Months
Taking your monthly picture was difficult this time because you are so curious about your surroundings.  You tried eating your bear, climbing out of the chair, you turned around in the chair...you are a nonstop little girl!
As much as I hate how quickly you are growing, I do somewhat look forward to your next milestones.  Keep doing what you are doing Baby Girl.  Just slow down, maybe a tiny bit for Mama.   

Buckled in and everything...This makes grocery shopping interesting!!

2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Oh she is a cutie!!!!
So sweet!
Yes...those months after they are born seem to go so much more quickly than when you were waiting!
Enjoy!!!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

gosh goodness she is cute! I like how these posts are written to her- so darling. and I think I would like the food you are making her too, all sounds so yum!