Thursday, February 19, 2015

4 Month Update...A Tad Late

I really should update this more often, because you are growing and changing daily!  I knew it was going to happen, but I was really hoping it wouldn't go this fast!!

At Four Months you are:

4 Months
13 lb 11 0z and 25.5 inches long!  This puts you in the 50% for weight and 90% for height...Long and skinny, but you do have chunky little thighs! :-)
 
You've hit some big milestones in the past month.  On January 8th, you rolled from your belly to your back for the very first time.  Then on January 17th you rolled from your back to your belly for the first time.  You were coming after my phone of all things...Trust me, we all know you like to talk already!  Since you've figured out how to roll, there is no stopping you.  You roll ALL AROUND the living room now; I can't even walk away for a second and you are in a new place!


You started blowing raspberries on January 30th, and while I'm pretty proud that I'm the one who taught you to do that, I must say it's not fun for you to do them while you're eating.  Just sayin'.
 
You like to mimic sounds and your brothers are very happy to make plenty of sounds for you to hear.  They love you SO very much!  And you love them too; you show it in the HUGE smile you have when they are around.

We've started cereal in the past week and you like this eating thing!  You've done great with cereal so we'll be moving on to something else in the next day or so.  You also think you're big enough to hold your own bottle.  I don't agree, so you need to stop that!


I noticed the other night that you are trying to scoot around when you are on your belly.  You haven't mastered it just yet, but you do eventually get to what you're after.  Your brothers (and their toys!) are in big trouble once you do have that figured out!
 
No teeth have come through just yet, but they are giving you such a hard time. :-(  Teething tablets and teething rings are our friends right now!
 
You love your activity mat and exersaucer and get so excited to reach for all the toys.  At your 4 month check, the doctor was very pleased with your development and made the comment that you are even a little ahead of where you should be for your age.  It makes me proud, but it also reinforces just how quickly you are growing.

 
You bring so much joy to our lives and are such a sweet, sweet little girl.  I love the time I get to spend with you and am so very thankful for the little blessing that you are.  I love you baby girl!
3 Months

2 Months

1 Month

2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

What a sweetie!!!'She is precious, Lindsey!
I can only imagine the fun times in your house. : )
I am not going to tell you how big she is getting already...
I hated that! : )

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

aw!!! I really can't believe how much she looks like you! Everytime she's on my feed on Instagram I just think that. She's SO cute (those eyelashes!). I love that she's mimicking her brothers. Adorable.