Saturday, January 3, 2015

3 Months Old

Sweet Baby Girl,

You are three months old now and growing like a weed!!!
3 Months
2 Months

1 Month
 You are changing so much every day and I love seeing your little personality start to shine. 
You had a little spurt at 11 weeks where you slept all night long, but that only lasted about a week.  You are back to waking up at least once during the night to eat. :-( 
We did move you to your crib on New Year's Day and you haven't missed a beat!  You have talked yourself to sleep both nights and don't seem to mind being in your big room at all.  But I will be glad when you sleep all night so I don't have to travel across the house to come feed you!
You weigh about 12 lbs, and we found that out because we had to go back to the doctor to check your ears; you ended up with your first ear infection at 12 weeks.  I think you are starting to teethe and that's what caused this, but I'm not 100% sure. 
You talk to us so very much now.  And you are LOUD! :-)  I had to tell you this morning to quiet down so I could hear the news, but you didn't listen very well.  You have so much to say, some things happy and playful and some very pitiful sounding.  But man I could listen to you talk all day long!
You've found your thumb and seem to love it...I'm not loving this!  You suck your right thumb, but you chew on your left thumb and pointer finger.  It's so cute, but I know part of the chewing is because your little gums hurt.
You have started reaching for things with a purpose now also.  You got an activity mat for Christmas and you love trying to grab the little toys that hang down.  You don't have the best arm and hand control yet, but it is improving each day! 

You were a trooper on Christmas Day with all of our running around visiting all of our family.  It was a hard day for you and you were more fussy than normal, but you still did pretty well not having your normal routine.  And you slept right through the start of the New Year!
Speaking of Christmas Day, you felt Christmas Day was a great day to start trying to roll over!  You haven't made it over yet, but you are trying your hardest every day.  I keep telling you that I'm going to strap you in your carseat so you can't go anywhere!
You are growing up too fast, and I wish I could just bottle you up and keep you this little for a long time!  With you sleeping through the night of course!
 
We love you Baby Girl!!  Happy 3 Months!
 

1 comment:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Her little face next to the xmas bib on the left is sooo funny and cute.