![]() |
| 37 w 3 d-morning |
I go back for another checkup Wednesday and I think I might tell her just to not say anything at all this time!
Weight Gain: 12-13 lbs
Baby (according to app): 19.25 inches
and 6.3 lb and she feels every bit of the 19.25 inches! I keep trying to tell Miss Addi that there is
MUCH more room for her to stretch on the outside, but she seems quite content
to stretch my insides as far as they will go!
Showing: Without a doubt you can tell I’m pregnant, but
everyone is still shocked at how soon I’m due.
I swear I wish they realized how much like the broad side of a barn I
feel!
Movement: Every
day and I love, love, love it! Even the ones that hurt or are at 4am!! To be
this close to the end, she still moves what I consider a lot. And she still has her
active times of 6-7am, between 10am and noon, around 3-4pm and she’s very
active still around 10:00pm. But that’s a schedule I can live with, so I hope
she keeps it up!
Energy: It
comes and goes. Nesting has been in full
force the past few days and I’ve gotten so much done around the house. But then we have days like Saturday where
after the boys’ football games, I came home and laid on the couch most of the
afternoon. So it’s really hit or miss
right now. I really hope these past 2
days of taking naps means my body is preparing itself to push this little one
out though!!
Mood: DONE. That is it.
I’m done being pregnant. I’m
ready to meet this little girl. I literally
wake up praying that today will be the day, and I literally lay down at night praying
that she will come tonight. I’m trying
everything I can to induce labor, to the point that I think Ben thinks I’m
crazy! I am just done.
Cravings:
Nothing really. I think she’s dropped a little because it
feels like there is actually room for food now, so I eat what I want while I
can. I have had several meals of
eggplant parmesan because so many people have said it can start the labor
process, but I wouldn’t call it a craving so much as I would call it a
desperate attempt to get her out!
Things
I Miss: Bending over, laying on my stomach, being able to button my
pants/shorts, sitting comfortably, sleeping comfortably, being able to move
without becoming short of breath…But on a positive note, we are very close to
me being able to have that glass of wine again!
Other: My sister threw me a
wonderful baby shower a couple of weeks ago.
Everything was just perfect, and Little Addi is one lucky girl to have
so many people who love her!
The car seat is installed, and my hospital bags have been packed since Thursday (before my dr appt!) and are in the car as of this morning. Now we waitnot very ever so patiently for my sweet girl to make her arrival!!
The car seat is installed, and my hospital bags have been packed since Thursday (before my dr appt!) and are in the car as of this morning. Now we wait






1 comment:
Soooo excited for you!!!!!
I will be waiting to meet her!
Prayers for you, my friend. : )
Post a Comment