So here are our updates since March 31st:
*April 5th-We had the "Gender Check" ultrasound to determine if Baby 3 was going to have the same parts as my other two babies. Well, SHE in fact does not have the same parts!
- I had told Ben we should record the boys' reactions when we found out the gender. He said "No, they probably won't even care." Boy was he ever wrong, and I don't have a video to prove it!! You see, Brandon and I were saying Boy, and Ben and Russell said Girl. When the lady announced that it was a GIRL, I of course started crying...Whether they were shocked tears, upset tears, or just tears over the little miracle that is creating and carrying a baby I have yet to address. But Brandon read my tears as "bad" because when I looked at him, his little face was red and arms were crossed while he tried to fight back the little tears that had welled up in his eyes. I immediately went into comfort mode, but he was having nothing of it. The only thing somewhat helpful was the candy bar, even though he wanted the one with the blue "HE" painted on it. He has since come around and seems pretty much okay with having a baby sister, but I did have to let him down once again when I said no to his name choice of "Jilly". Sorry Buddy!
- RH, keep up the great work, Dude. We are so very, very proud of you. You are still and always will be my most favorite Russell in the world. I love you.
- We missed SonRise service at church Easter morning, but this year I decided to get the kids up anyway and we had our own little service on the front porch. We talked about the resurrection and the plan of salvation; we listened to all the birds singing and watched the sun begin to creep over the horizon. It was not how I anticipated that our day would start, but it was the perfect start to our day.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Pink!!!!!!!!
Hair bows and Baby dolls!!!
Dresses and Barbies!!!!!
Happy for you, my friend...
And your sweet sons will be awesome big brothers!
Thanks for the updates!
My goodness - CONGRATULATIONS, that is so precious and sweet! She's so lucky to have two big bros looking out for her!
I'm so excited for you (and hi again!:), what awesome news.
Post a Comment