We went for our first "real" ultrasound a few weeks ago (I was 11 wks, 5 days) and everything looks great so far. Baby's heart rate was 159 bpm and all measurements were right where they needed to be. We are off to a good start as far as that goes.
![]() |
| Of Course it's a Thumb Sucker...Brandon just stopped a few weeks before this, so why shouldn't the baby continue the "tradition"? |
I am now 14 weeks 3 days, and here's the rundown:
Weight Gain: 2-3 lbs I think.
Baby (according to app): 3.4 inches and 1.5 oz
Gender: Unknown, but we're going for Gender Check ultrasound on Saturday!
Showing: A little, but I think I'm the only one who really notices.
Movement: I feel like I have felt one or two "rolls", but nothing consistent yet.
Energy: Comes and goes. I've felt more tired the past 2 weeks than any other point so far. Growth spurt maybe?
Sleep: Still pretty good, but have had a few crazy dreams.
Mood: All over the place. Between prego hormones and being off my meds...Well let's just say I should probably walk around holding a disclaimer of some sort!
Cravings: All over the place! DrumSticks ice cream cones, red apples, pizza, salty foods, Olive Garden salad one night. Nothing constant, but when I want something I want it right then.
Things I Miss: Feeling good. I've been very uncomfortable already this entire pregnancy, and while most would consider mine an easy pregnancy, it's been my hardest of the 3. I hate to complain about it, but I definitely miss feeling good.
That's it for now...we hope to know the gender on Saturday and I am all over the place with my feelings on that! We'll see how it goes and who has guessed correctly!!



1 comment:
hah "things I miss: feeling good", fair enough! Poor thing. I'm so scared for that first trimester you all talk about (whenever I experience it), it sounds like it's the pits.
Post a Comment