I started this blog when I was pregnant with our second baby, but then decided to use it as a means to let our extended family know what all was going on in our lives. Now it's my little corner of the internet where I can talk about all of our new adventures from family stuff, to school stuff, to cooking, to whatever. Welcome to Our Little Hill Family!
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Rainy Fun
I don't think he was quite sure that I was truly OK with him running through the water puddle. But I was, and hopefully for him that was the coolest 15 minutes he's ever had.
that is some water puddle!!! That looks like a blast. One of my favorite things to do when I was little was dart outside during a HUGE downpour. Always, always, always so fun to just let go and get wet. Now- I worry about my hair, my clothes, my iPhone, blah, blah. Would much rather be jumping around like Mister Man there!
5 comments:
that is some water puddle!!! That looks like a blast. One of my favorite things to do when I was little was dart outside during a HUGE downpour. Always, always, always so fun to just let go and get wet. Now- I worry about my hair, my clothes, my iPhone, blah, blah. Would much rather be jumping around like Mister Man there!
so darn cute. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
I love watching kids play in puddles. There is just something so "little" about it.
I STILL love playing in the rain and puddles! So cute!
OH my goodness, he's so cute!! And I used to love to do this :)
Post a Comment