I started this blog when I was pregnant with our second baby, but then decided to use it as a means to let our extended family know what all was going on in our lives. Now it's my little corner of the internet where I can talk about all of our new adventures from family stuff, to school stuff, to cooking, to whatever. Welcome to Our Little Hill Family!
Monday, July 30, 2012
Vacations Just Don't Last Long Enough
Even though my kids drove me up the friggin' wall, I am sad that our vacation is over. Vacations, no matter where and with whom, just never last long enough.
2 comments:
haha, I'm scared for my first vacation with kids! All I hear about is how horrible it is as a parent at times, ha.
Glad you survived that aspect. But yes, I agree- Vacations never, ever seem to be long enough!!
Hi there! Found your blog through Sunny Side Up, I think! I am enjoying reading your posts! Have a great day!
Post a Comment