Wednesday, November 2, 2011

You Know It's PMS When...

* Your husband says "I need your help getting Russell ready in the mornings so I can get to work earlier," but all you hear is "Do you do anything to help out in the mornings??"

* You flip out because in their attempts to dig through the unfolded laundry, the members of your house make the unfolded laundry fall out of the basket, and you have to pick it back up and put it back in the basket.

* Instead of conversing with your family after a long day of work/school, you decide to clean the bathroom, and think about spraying your spouse in the face with the cleaner when he asks "What's the special occasion?".

* You would rather sit at home in your sweats, eating popcorn, than go to the Guns n Roses concert. 

The good thing about PMS is that with the help of a couple Tylenol and some chocolate, I'll be ready for that concert in no time flat. 

As for the other things...Well, Ben just better tread lightly for a few days! :-)

No comments: