It's been a rough few days, and I really feel like my brain is fried. Lack of sleep is kicking my tail, and the thoughts of everything going on in the next two weeks is just wearing me out. I know I should post Halloween pictures, and I will because they are so freakin' cute...But for right now, mindless, trivial 5 Question Friday stuff is all I can manage. So here goes...
1. What movie do you love to quote?
There a few, but probably my absolute most favorite is Steel Magnolias. Some of my favorite quotes from that movie are: "Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket." "Thanks Weezer, nothin' like a good piece o' ass." "Here! Hit Weezer! Go on M'Lynn, knock her lights out!" And yes, that is how I choose to spell "Weezer".
2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
There's a funny story behind me and motorcycles. You see, my husband decided to just up and one day buy a motorcycle. I had done something special for him for his birthday one year, but in order to do it he had to get his motorcycle permit. Well he ended up failing the test, so out of his "I'll show them" ways, he just up and bought a motorcycle anyway. Against my orders advice. I was so mad at him; I wanted to walk out in the garage and kick that stupid thing over. It took me almost one full year to even get on the thing, and even then I think I only rode it for maybe 5 miles. But now I really enjoy it and we've taken several longer trips.
3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I actually like to clean on rainy days. I don't know what it is about the rain that makes me want to clean, but I just really enjoy turning the radio on and scrubbing away...Of course this isn't a good thing considering we're in a drought...It should really probably rain for a few days straight so I can get caught up!
4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
I am more of a bunch of small gifts kind of girl. I love the excitement and anticipation of opening a gifts and seeing what people chose for me. And I buy gifts the same way. I may buy one bigger gift, but I really enjoy looking for those smaller gifts to wrap and give. I just love seeing all of the different looks of joy and excitement on everyone's faces.
5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
So far (knock on wood) I have not shown up at the wrong place, but I often get my days mixed up and will "lose" a day during the week. Usually it happens when I've either been away from work for a day or two, or when I'm sleep deprived...That means that I still think today is Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment