Friday, October 28, 2011

Well Hello There

I hear very few sounds at this particular moment (until Brandon just hollered by name...for the 14-millionth time today), and it is soothing.  The last few days and weeks have been stressful to say the least, so this quiet that I'm sitting in is so calming and wonderful.  So much has been going on that I don't even know where to start.  It seems like for us that the months of October through December just go by like a flash of lightning.  And then throw in unexpected broken bones by two different, vital members of my family, and it just throws even more things at us all, and throws everything off kilter.  But we will survive and we will get through.  Because it's just what we have to do.  There may be an increase in the anxiety meds dose, but we'll get through! :-) 
So here's some of what we've been up to:  Football, school, football, school, football, clinicals, football, church activities, hospital visits, school, and football.  Sounds exciting, right??  I know, I know; everyone's jealous.  And you should be.  I mean, there may have been many, many tears shed over the past couple of weeks, but I am hoping that all of this is part of the path to making me a stronger person.  And trust me, I feel a lot stronger after some of the things that have come up.  But enough of this boring stuff, here are some pictures to keep you all quiet. 

Okay, well never mind...Apparently I haven't even taken the time to download the pictures from my camera!!  I'll be right back; gotta get that taken care of!
Okay, now I'm back with the pictures.





No comments: