You know a weekend is going to be good when it starts like this on a Thursday night:
I really do have some of the best friends a girl could ask for.
Tomorrow we will be doing this:
And I can not wait. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, and our ride is for a good cause.
http://www.willdavisonmemorial.com/WillRide5thAnnual.pdf
My aunt has a home daycare, and a little over 4 years ago, one of the babies she was keeping passed away in his sleep from S.I.D.S. She felt led to organize a motorcycle ride in his memory and to donate the proceeds to the scholarship fund that was set up in Baby Will's name. We're expecting a large crowd of motorcycles, cars, and trucks, and I just simply can't wait! If any of you are around the Atlanta/North GA area and would like to go, you can visit http://www.willdavisonmemorial.com/events.html to pre-register. Or you can register the morning of the ride (tomorrow, 11/12/11). Ben and I are planning to spend the weekend in Helen, with nothing else planned except to just be there. I am excited by the prospect of freedom to do whatever we choose. It will be a nice little break amidst this craziness we have been living in. I hope you have just as much of a fun, exciting, and relaxing weekend planned. Please whisper a prayer for safety on our ride if you think of it. Happy Friday!!

2 comments:
What a cool thing to do. My husband just came back from GA on a two month job transfer. His cousins were telling how beautiful Helen was. Hope you have a wonderful time there this weekend.
Sounds like a great weekend for a good cause!! Have fun!!
Post a Comment