Tuesday, July 26, 2011

T.I.R.E.D.

*Phew!!*  I survived our family vacation...Oh did I not tell you we were going anywhere?  My bad.  Well we took a vacation last week and I survived...Barely!    I am WORN OUT and of course now it's back to the same old grind of work and school, work and school, work and school, and then maybe a little laundry.  I have very high hopes of posting some pictures this week of our adventures, but it could be next week or even the week after...You just never know with me.  
Anyway, it's back to work to try to dig through the mound of papers on my desk.  It's at this moment that I wonder if a vacation was really even worth it!  But then I look at the pictures of my kids playing at the beach or sitting on alligators, and I say "Oh yeah, it was worth it."  Happy Tuesday friends!!

-Lindsey 

No comments: