I am so very thankful for the support of my families. I know that without them, this journey might not be possible. And a very big, special THANK YOU to Benjamin. You have stepped up to the plate more than I could have ever hoped for. Not only throughout the past year, but also in the last two weeks since school started. Thank you for all of the help you offer and for all of the things you do both for the boys and around the house. I could not do this without you. I love you.
To Brandon and Russell, I'm so very sorry that Mommy has been gone so much, but I promise that it will be worth it. Both for you two and for me. And although you may not know it, I do come in each and every night to make sure you are snug as a bug in a rug. You will always have my kisses, even if you aren't aware of it. Thank you for yelling to me and waving at me at graduation; your excitement for me brought tears to Mommy's eyes. I love you both more than anything. Russell, you are my most favorite Russell ever. And Brandon, while you are currently at a stage that drives me crazy, you are still and will always be my most favorite Brandon.
And finally, a couple of other pictures from our weekend. I hope you all had a great weekend too!!
| He asked me why he was in the tree like a monkey |
| Good to the last lick. |
1 comment:
Congratulations~!!! That must feel so good. Graduation is such a great feeling- I can't imagine doing it with the responsibilities of a family as well, you're a hero for doing so. And you're right, it will be worth it to your boys. How cute, enjoy your success!
And climbing trees is absolutely the best.
Post a Comment