Friday, July 29, 2011

Just for Fun-5 Question Friday

Just for fun I thought I'd do a little survey hosted by Mama M.  You know, because I don't have anything important, like post vacation pictures, to do.  So, this Friday's questions are:
 
1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
1. If we ever do renew our vows, it will be done in a true wedding ceremony fashion.  I will wear a dress, walk down the aisle, have a reception afterwards...The works.  And I will NOT be 5 months pregnant. :-)
 
2. It honestly depends on the day.  Some days the way Ben eats goldfish annoys me (really, three bites for 1 fish?) while other days Russell chewing gum drives me batty!!  I guess I should say smacking in general annoys me the most.  CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED!!!!!
 
3. All boys, no questions asked.  I do NOT want girls.  I know how I was as a teenager, I don't care to go through what I put my parents through.  Thankyouverymuch. 
 
4. Having been healthy all of my life, I've never had to rely on anything other than "traditional" medicine.  But I feel that if nothing else has worked, it's not going to hurt to try alternative medicine as well.  And prayer.  There is power in prayer.
 
5. Without a doubt.  And my sister has another thing coming if she thinks someone other than me will get her kids if, God forbid, something were to happen to her.    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over here from Five Crooked Halos on Five Question Friday!

I never thought about the teenage years with the girls, and seeing how I was, that might be a problem. :p

Sole Matters said...

thank you SO much for your post on my family!!