Thursday, February 10, 2011

Under Construction/Demo Complete ??

Please pardon the mess while I *attempt* to change the look of my blog...The last time I tried such a thing it got so messed up that I scrapped the whole blog completely.  Fingers crossed that history doesn't repeat itself! 

**Edited to say the following:**

As if I didn't know it already, I don't like change.  I do like the new colors but it actually feels plain without the monkeys.  And to think that they were becoming obnoxious which is why I wanted a change.  Geez!  I also played with the layout to try to mix it up some, but I'm just too comfortable with the way it was.  I like where the pictures are located, but I do want to change out the picture of Ben and I.  I feel like I look like a diva in that one with such blonde hair.  My hair has never been that blonde!  But that's another thing for another day. 
And a very special Thank You to blogger for making the change process so much easier than it used to be.  I've been so scared to change anything because of the last disaster, but this time around was much easier.

Now where did I move that one link??? :-)   

3 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! So glad I found yours. Your boys are absolutely adorable!! :)

Mommara said...

I like the new look. I know places like shabbyblogs.com have some pretty cute simple stuff too. You can always check them out the next time you want change. They have buttons and headers too.

PinkLouLou said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! :)