Aaahhhh, much better. Or at least it's coming together. Thank you to MommaRa for pointing me toward Shabby Blogs to get a couple "doodads" for my blog. They have one more thing I have my eye on so maybe by this weekend I'll be satisfied??
I hope everyone has a great weekend! My hubby is taking the boys to the Monster Trucks tomorrow night, and I'm actually a little sad that I'm not going too. Of course the only reason I would have gone would be to take pictures of the excitement on their little faces, but hubby assures me he can handle that...Yeah, well not as good as I can. Okay, so maybe Ben does sometimes have a great eye for photography so I'll hope and pray that he gets some good shots. And I will look forward to hearing Russell's excited and animated recap of all that happened. Oh and Brandon's too. For sure Brandon's recap of the events will be a big babble of stuff I don't understand! When I first mentioned to him that he was going to Monster Trucks, he IMMEDIATELY started jumping up and down screaming "MONSER TRUS, MONSER TRUS!!" I hope he still loves them when they start revving up their motors!!
So that's it guys. Happy weekend to everyone!!
-Lindsey
No comments:
Post a Comment