Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I hope the loves of your life treat you special and that you treat them special in return!  One of my little loves gave me the best Valentine's card this morning. 
He even made me turn around and close my eyes so that he could get it out of its hiding spot. :)  He was sure to put "Mommy Hill" on it, I guess so we know which Mommy it belongs to in case it were to get lost.  He's so funny.
The boys enjoyed their trip to Monster Trucks, and Ben did actually get several cute pictures.  I have to go back through old pictures to find a certain one of Russell at his first Monster Truck event so that I can put it beside a picture of Brandon's first event; the two pictures are quite similar.  I hope to get to that this week, but we'll be busy with school tests (mine), jobs (blah), and birthdays (also mine!) so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you! 
Happy Monday!!!    

1 comment:

Pam said...

Awww. such a sweet valentine! :) When is your birthday? Mine is coming up too!