...And I really just want to "ctrl + alt + delete" in order to End Task and start over! My mind is going 15 directions (maybe 16?) which means nothing is getting my full attention, and therefore nothing seems like it is getting done! I have what feels like 5 to do lists, because writing things down does help me, but then I feel overwhelmed at the items on those lists. So my brain will switch gears to something else and I'll begin thinking of everything I want to do with that, but it's also a lot so I bounce to something else. UGH!!!! I'm hoping this feeling is just because school is about to start, and that once we get a couple of days of Back to School under our belts my mind will calm down and organize itself. But until then, I suppose all these "tabs" will remain open and we'll have to see which one times out first.
Anyone else feel this way at the start of the school year? How do you cope with all the "I need to..."s?
Anyone else feel this way at the start of the school year? How do you cope with all the "I need to..."s?

No comments:
Post a Comment