Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Catching Up

I guess technically I should start from around November 2009 and go from there to say that I'm "catching up".  But since we would all be complete zombies by the time we were "caught up" I will instead just catch up beginning with August 2015 and go from there.  We should all still have little bits of our brain left at the end of this, right?!  
August is a busy month around the Hill House, as I'm sure it is for quite a lot of other homes as well. 

For us, August brings the start of a new football season (Go Raiders!!)
Little Miss cheering on her big brothers
in her Game Day Gear!
RH (#48) putting a stop to this running game!
B. Hill (#88) with a touchdown-saving tackle!!
August brings the start of a new school year...How they are this big I just don't understand!!


August brings pretty much the end of the boating season.  We still get out a few more times in September, but with school and football activities our trips are much less frequent.


But most importantly, August brings a very special birthday!!  Happy 7th Birthday big boy!!!




No comments: