I started this blog when I was pregnant with our second baby, but then decided to use it as a means to let our extended family know what all was going on in our lives. Now it's my little corner of the internet where I can talk about all of our new adventures from family stuff, to school stuff, to cooking, to whatever. Welcome to Our Little Hill Family!
aw! He seemed so ready to strut right into the water! :)
Glad it brought you some joy! Work has been driving me nuts lately so I've been noticing all the "I needed this today" things that have been helping me keep a level head too. :)
yes he did seem so ready and confident!! :-) it is the small things in life that make us the happiest! I would for sure cherish a moment like this one!
2 comments:
aw! He seemed so ready to strut right into the water! :)
Glad it brought you some joy! Work has been driving me nuts lately so I've been noticing all the "I needed this today" things that have been helping me keep a level head too. :)
yes he did seem so ready and confident!! :-) it is the small things in life that make us the happiest! I would for sure cherish a moment like this one!
http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
Post a Comment