Thursday, September 20, 2012

Excited!!

First of all, thank you all so much for your kind words and encouragement.  This road in front of my truly does scare the crap out of me, and I just hope that I do the best that I can always.  So thank you.

As for why I’m excited?  Well, today is my Friday, and for that I am SUPER Excited!!  In less than 24 hours I will be leaving my house and heading to this:

Granted we are taking the boys, so I’m not as excited as I usually am about vacations, but Ben said he’d deal with them while I dealt with keeping a Bahama Mama in my hand…Honey, you have got yourself a DEAL!!

I’m also excited that I’m getting a new computer at work.  They said it’s their effort to spoil me while I’m here so that I won’t want to leave once I graduate school.  They sure aren’t making this any easier for me!  But hey, if they want to give me a bigger screen with which to play Solitaire and read blogs, who am I to complain??  And I’m really excited by the hope that this new computer might even have Mahjong on it in addition to Solitaire.  WOOHOOO!!!

So have a great weekend, and I’ll think about you while I’m sailing in the middle of the ocean.  Bon Voyage!!



3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Lindsey..... Have a wonderful time!!! Yay for you.... Enjoy! : )

Janna Renee said...

Woohoo! I love cruises! My family took us on cruises because the childcare is free ;) You will have lots of Bahama Mama time!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

LUCKY LADY! I have never been on a cruise but it sounds and looks amazing from all accounts that have been given to me. It's funny you are stressed to bring the kids- always hear parents say that but unable to really grasp what it will be like, I guess I have that to look forward to at some point.

So lucky about the new computer!!!! I would love that too. And you are also incredibly lucky that you can read blogs at work. I cannot and it's really annoying (1) they track our internet time 2) they block all sites like that). I would love to be able to read a few during day than always waiting for the night!

All in all: I'm jealous of you. Enjoy your trip! I'll have to Google what a Bahama Mama is.