We are hunkered down tonight with all of this crazy weather coming through. Generally I love, love, love storms, but tonight it is just crazy. And Ben said “We should probably sleep in the basement.”, and when he says that, we sleep in the basement. Stay safe everyone!!
3 comments:
so cute! I was thinking of you this weekend and a couple of other Bloggers who I talk to in that area. So glad you're doing well! I know it was scary but imagining you all cuddling in the basement sounds so darling.
oh goodness! i hope you were able to make it fun?
my mom is terrified of bad weather, like CRAZY, so all of my siblings are now paranoid too.
I love moments like this because you get to just bug out and have fun with good reason :-)
~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl
Post a Comment