Monday, March 12, 2012

Exciting Things Going On

First and foremost:  We booked our vacation and in roughly two months we will be heading to MAUI!!!!  Sans kids!!  To say that I am excited is quite the understatement.  It can not get here fast enough, and I already spend hours a day daydreaming about how nice it is going to be.  Dear Maui, please don't disappoint!

Second:  Little Man is riding his bike with no training wheels!!!  We still have to help him start off, and we constantly have to remind him to pedal, but he does the rest on his own!  Ben started working with him last Monday (that's right, only a week of practice!), and by this weekend Brandon could go quite a way by himself.  I have a video (and of course LOTS of pictures), and once it decides to upload I will post it.  It is so funny to watch him; you can just see the excitement in his eyes once he realizes what he just did. 

Third:  I got a 100%/Excellent! on my narrative notes this weekend!!  And coming from my clinical instructor, that is quite Amazing!!  We are graded much harder this semester than last, and we are all being dinged for little things (forgetting to initial a mark-through, noting contact precautions unnecessarily) so it's always with a sense of dread that I turn in my narratives.  But this week, thanks be to God!, I got a 100%/Excellent!  Now let's just hope I do as well on my test tonight...Not feeling so great about it!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

i thought he was screaming terrified so i opened the picture to see that he was smiling, haha. how fun! i remember that feeling of realizing that you're riding without training wheels! which usually meant i would look back to confirm and then promptly crash. how exciting!

Maui will be amazing! I am SO excited for you and jealous of you. Hawaii is just... mecca. What a nice break that will be, especially without the chill'ins.

And congratulations on doing well on your narrative notes! that is awesome and must feel so good.