![]() |
| Brandon showing me his pink eye |
*My birthday is in exactly one week...Feel free to send presents early. :-)
*Brandon had pink eye and another ear infection this week...I'm ready to done with ear infections!
*Because Brandon had pink eye, he had to stay home from school which means I had to stay home with him...It has been reconfirmed that I am not stay-at-home-mommy material. I love my boys, but dang!
*One good thing about Brandon being home was I got to do a little extra picking up around the house...Our coat closet is now nice and neat. One of the kitchen cabinets is now nice and neat. And I hung up a towel ring AND a broom holder thing all.by.my.self. I know, look out!
*I ALSO hit up wally world and picked up some stuff to redo the guest bathroom downstairs. Ben has no idea yet; I think I'll just keep it that way. I mean, look at this bathroom...Wouldn't you be inspired to do a makeover too??
*In a little over a month we will taking a weekend getaway trip...I can not wait!
*In just about 3 months we will be taking a DREAM vacation...And I REALLY can not wait!! (details still unknown, but it's all in the works!)
*Until then, my days are filled with *In just about 3 months we will be taking a DREAM vacation...And I REALLY can not wait!! (details still unknown, but it's all in the works!)
*I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:
haha aw, I got pink eye like 3 times when I was little (that I remember). It was always the really watery eye, then some itchiness, then waking up with the eyelid sealed shut, haah. So gross. But it was nice to have a Mom staying home taking care of me, seriously. I still think about sick days with a Mom even now, they really were the best.
I love that bathroom makeover in the link, the gray is really calming and pretty.
Bravo to you for organizing some stuff while you had time! Sometimes it's so difficult to merely find a place for things you always use. Perhaps that is just me but I struggle with it.
really excited for your vacations coming up, I'm excited to hear what the dream one has in store :)
Happy Birthday Week!
Post a Comment