I started this blog when I was pregnant with our second baby, but then decided to use it as a means to let our extended family know what all was going on in our lives. Now it's my little corner of the internet where I can talk about all of our new adventures from family stuff, to school stuff, to cooking, to whatever. Welcome to Our Little Hill Family!
Friday, December 2, 2011
Just Pictures
I’ve had so much on my mind lately that I just don’t even know where to start. So instead of venting and boring you with everything, I’ll just share some recent pictures. Happy Weekend everyone!!!
hahah his devil face is pretty darn cute. Few things are better than a beautiful fall day like this. I wish I got to spend some of them with little ones.
2 comments:
hahah his devil face is pretty darn cute. Few things are better than a beautiful fall day like this. I wish I got to spend some of them with little ones.
Love that second picture, it is adorable!
Post a Comment