Friday, September 2, 2011

Stuff

Is it sad that I, the only female in this house, am still the one awake and watching football???





I mean really; come on guys!  Pay attention! :-)

I'm so excited about something...Ben got me a new lens for my camera.  My parents got me a great camera a couple of years ago, and Ben just this week got me a new zoom lens for it.  I am no professional by any means, but I am now able to take even better pictures of my kids and family.  Like them sleeping during the TCU/ Baylor game; oddly enough a game that I have no serious interest in except that it's college football and it's on TV.  Oh well, happy weekend!!!  And below?  Well some of the pictures with my new lens, of course!






1 comment:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

So cute!!! The new lens is great, seems to capture a lot of character on their faces (your older son looks a lot like you!). I'm dying for a new camera! And that's so funny about them all falling asleep, you would think you would have one male up with you!