Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Big News

I've been holding out and not saying anything because I wanted to have physical proof, and now...

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO THE LPN PROGRAM!!!!!!!!

I've known for a couple of weeks that I was accepted, but I was only told over the phone; I didn't have an actual acceptance letter.  But yesterday I received it.  I received the letter I've been waiting for.  The one that says "We are pleased to notify you of your regular acceptance into the Practical Nursing Diploma program."  Now I do have to pass my current class with a C or better, but I think I'll be able to do that. 

So that's the news!  I can't even begin to describe how excited I am.  I've cried, I've fist pumped, and I've cried some more.  I am so excited to begin this next chapter.  I can't wait to see what is ahead!

Lindsey

4 comments:

The Lichtenberg's said...

YEAH!!! We are so excited for you!! This is GREAT news! Congrats!!!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

WAY.TO.GO!!! Nothing feels better than having a grasp on your future by way of hard work and a goal! Congratulations, fist pump as much as you want!

Sole Matters said...

Congrats!!! Thank you so much for the prayers!!

Pam said...

WHOO-HOOO!!!! How exciting for you! That's awesome news! :)