I'll get the bad news out of the way first: I still don't know anything about whether or not I was accepted into the nursing program. And I guess technically that's not even "bad" news, but I couldn't lump it in with the good news either. So there's that.
For the good news: they haven't made their selections yet, which is why I haven't heard anything! I finally got tired of chewing on my fingernails and emailed the lady who is in charge of that whole process. She informed me that they have pushed their selection date back to mid-April because there is another testing cycle at the end of this month that they will be reviewing as well. While this means more competition for me, it also means that I have another chance to take the entrance exam and hopefully get an even better score than I did the first time! The other good news is that I'm one (1!!!) course away from completing my Healthcare Assistant Certificate program, and I get to apply for graduation!! I even have the option to walk at graduation if I would like! Now Healthcare Assistant Certificate holder is not where I want to stop, but the thought of graduating from something from college excites me so much! Even more so to be able to walk! So that's all for my bad news/good news today. I think that's a most appropriate way to end the day, don't you? Maybe next time I can top off the good news with an incredibly precious picture of my heathen brat children. Until then!!-Lindsey
1 comment:
That's awesome! I can't believe you only have one course left and then you can walk at graduation! Seems like it all went by so quickly but i'm sure it's seemed much longer for you. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment