**For the record, I did not actually look at Brandon to see what he was showing me. Those of you with kids know and fully understand that we as Moms do not always look at what our kids are showing us.**
My kids are definitely my kids, no doubt about it. From their tempers to their toes, they are my kids. But sometimes, just sometimes I swear they are not mine. Especially when they respond to me in some of their off the wall ways. For example, I thoroughly cleaned Russell's room a couple of weeks ago, but that night when he got in bed, a pack of nerds fell on to the floor. So our conversation goes something like this:
Me: "Russell, why is there candy in your bed? It wasn't here when I made the bed this afternoon."
Russell: "I don't know. I didn't steal it to eat it later or anything!"
Um, yeah right.
And then there was the morning after the Tooth Fairy visited (she left him a ten (10) dollar bill!!!)
Ben: "Russell, did the Tooth Fairy visit you?"
Russell: "Yes." (said in a very whiney voice)
Me: "What did she bring you?"
Russell: "Just a dollar."
Ben: "Really? Bring it here and let me see."
Me: "Russell, that's not a dollar, that's ten dollars!"
Russell: "I know, but I wanted a prize instead."
Are you Kidding me?!?!?!
And then there was this morning. Oh this morning.
Brandon: "Look Mommy." (holding his finger up for me to see)
Me: "Oh yeah, what is that?"
Brandon: "A booger. Want me put it back??"
Oh yeah, these kids are mine, but some days they have a little more of their daddy in them!
4 comments:
HAHA the Booger thing is so gross but sooo funny! Luckily he didn't put it in your hand! Tell Russell I'll take the $10 and give him a prize instead...lol
OMG< this was cracking me up! I am totally going to get payback for everything I put my mom through. LOL. I love the "i didn't steal it to eat it later" haha
They are to funny. I love the booger comment. Gotta love boys. I will have to say he is more like B when Jackson pulls that stuff. Bet you could give me some good stories. lol
hahaa!!! that's so funny about the booger! presley is in the habit of handing me every booger she gets...so gross lol! and seriously, will you be my toothfairy??
Post a Comment