Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Countdown!

I actually have had a post in progress for a couple of weeks, but one thing or another seems to keep me away from this little blog.  Whether it's been school, Thanksgiving, get-togethers with friends, or Christmas preparation, there seems to have been so much going on and just not enough hours in the day.
And speaking of Christmas, we are now only two (2!!!!) days away from Christmas and the excitement is almost palpable!  Our stockings are hung, we've given our wish list to Santa (boy can't you tell that was fun!), and presents are wrapped and under the tree.  Russell's been at his Grandma's for the past few days, but Brandon has been at home, and every single night he asks me "Bandon open pessents?" (Yes, he speaks in 3rd person)  So if no one else is ready to tear into them, at least I know Brandon is!  I can't wait to share pictures with you all after the craziness of the holidays is over; I doubt I'll have much time to visit between now and then.  But from our family to yours, Merry Christmas and a very Safe and Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

The Lichtenberg's said...

That Santa picture is priceless!!! I think every child from age 1 to 2 has a screaming Santa picture but this one is hilarious and sad all at the same time! Hope you guys had a great christmas!