I am a bit sleepy from enjoying wedding festivities for our good friends, Derin and Eddie. The wedding was elegant yet simple, sweet, and just right. We danced and sang and just enjoyed this special day. Congratulations to the Bride and Groom; we love you guys. May God bless you in your journey as husband and wife.
I started this blog when I was pregnant with our second baby, but then decided to use it as a means to let our extended family know what all was going on in our lives. Now it's my little corner of the internet where I can talk about all of our new adventures from family stuff, to school stuff, to cooking, to whatever. Welcome to Our Little Hill Family!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Being Thankful
What a beautiful morning this is. Right now I’m sitting on our front porch feeling the morning sun warm my skin. A gentle, cool breeze is blowing through, keeping it from being too warm. The birds are singing their morning song, flitting about, playing chase through the trees. After several days of rain and some pretty strong storms, there is currently not a cloud in the sky. When God said “It is Good”, he knew what he was talking about.
I am a bit sleepy from enjoying wedding festivities for our good friends, Derin and Eddie. The wedding was elegant yet simple, sweet, and just right. We danced and sang and just enjoyed this special day. Congratulations to the Bride and Groom; we love you guys. May God bless you in your journey as husband and wife.
I am a bit sleepy from enjoying wedding festivities for our good friends, Derin and Eddie. The wedding was elegant yet simple, sweet, and just right. We danced and sang and just enjoyed this special day. Congratulations to the Bride and Groom; we love you guys. May God bless you in your journey as husband and wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment