Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello!!!!!

I recently got reprimanded (Thanks Sabrina!) for not posting recently, and all I can say is...My Bad!  I finished up my classes last night, so I'm thinking of what I would like to post about next and will get to work on that pronto!  There are several topics I could choose from:  Brandon and his 2-year old personality, Russell and his ever-improving football skills, upcoming school adventures, my second 5K, or my newest house project which will consist of paint, accessories, and probably a big ole mess.  So let me mull these over and organize my thoughts, and I promise that a post will be coming soon!  

See you Soon!
-Lindsey

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh goodness! Since I have no kiddos (yet) and have already managed to wash 2 ink pens in with our lights I better adopt a pocket cleaning system if I ever want to have stain free clothes! :)