Our first day of 1st grade...At a brand new school.
Which went MUCH better than I planned on. I was very worried that Russell wouldn't know anyone, but it just so happens that a boy he played football with last year is in his class. And he sees two other kids he knows at recess each day, so that makes me feel much better. He has adjusted well and is so far doing great at the new school. I hope this trend continues throughout the year!
Then we had our football jamboree which meant the beginning of crazy weekends spent mostly at the football field. Since the jamboree we have had two games and have done GREAT at both of them. The first was won 38-0 and the second was won 27-7. Go TIGERS!!!! We are looking forward to a good season, especially after the stomping we took all season last year!
Then we had a certain someone's 2nd birthday to celebrate. Despite the rain in the morning, we had a great time and are so glad everyone could come out and celebrate with us.
And finally, Ben left last Tuesday for California on a trip he won through work...No spouses got to go though. :-( He got to tour wine country and has been sending me pictures of each day's journey. It looks beautiful out there; I can't wait until he gets home and can tell me all about it. I promise there will be pictures coming once I get the explanation of what I'm looking at!!
So in a nutshell, that's what we've been up to. Crazy busy, but oh so fun!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment