Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just Because

No pictures, no funny stories about the kids. I just had to put into words just how great this day has been. There was no arguing between the boys this morning, everyone woke up in a good mood (myself included!). We got out of the house and to school, daycare, and work on time. Work has been good; all major catastrophes have been avoided so far. I just went for a walk and the weather is Amazing. There's not a cloud in the sky, the grass has just been cut here at the office so it smelled so fresh, some kind of flower is blooming around here and I kept catching a whiff of it on my walk. The leaves have already changed colors, and even though they are starting to fall, the colors are still gorgeous. The landscapers are working on raking up all the falling leaves, so I passed a humongous pile of them on my way back to the office...You have no idea how hard it was for me not to take a running jump right into the middle of the pile. That's how good this day has been. Thank you God for this good day.

No comments: