So we're having company over and I had lots of cleaning to get done before the big day. Ben had taken Russell to football practice, which meant I had to fold clothes, wash dishes, sweep the kitchen, and vacuum the living room A) by myself and B) while trying to keep Brandon from utterly destroying all my hard work (I know, task=impossible). Well you've seen how much this kid likes to eat so I had the *brilliant* idea of giving him a snack bowl to eat out of while I cleaned. He's eaten out of it by himself before, so I thought this was a pretty good idea. Not only would he be quiet, but he'd sit still eating his food, and therefore not make a mess. Well (needless to say I suppose), my *brilliant* idea backfired. This is what happened instead:
Brandon of course thought it was the best thing Ever!
Because don't we usually get in trouble for eating things off the floor?

So of course after the initial "Great, another mess to pick up" moment was over, I decided to test my creative abilities. How do you think I did??

Okay, so anyone can hit the Black & White button, but for those who know me, you know there's not a single creative bone in my body, so the fact that I even thought to try to do something creative is a HUGE step! :) And by the way, I did get the house cleaned before our company arrived the next day. So there.
No comments:
Post a Comment