I can't believe it is the end of June already! I swear, this year has FLOWN by; each day seems to pass a little quicker.
My mind has been running lately with all the thoughts. Thoughts of my little impact on this world. Thoughts of how to raise good kids that grow into good human beings. Thoughts on life after this world. It can be overwhelming in my brain at times. So much is going on in the world and it just seems like it will never, ever end. It scares me.
But then I think about the good things in this life. The happiness I get from sitting on the back porch each day. The smile that a beautiful sunrise brings to my face. When my sweet dog nuzzles under my arm to get my attention.
Yes, this world gets heavy. But if we stop for just a minute and think about it, the good Lord gives us little glimpses of Heaven on this earth each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment