Thursday, May 31, 2012

Awe...

It sure does make a Mommy feel good when the director of the daycare says "I've got some Pre-K teachers fighting over Brandon and who is going to have him in class!"  I'm glad to know they love my child almost as much as I do.  But...
It sure does make a Mommy feel bad to know that Brandon won't be going to said daycare for Pre-K because we just found out he got picked by the lottery system to be in the Pre-K program at his big brother's school.  I just hope his new teachers will love him as much as his teachers right now do.  :-(

5 comments:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

ha- aw! good job Brandon! what a sweetie. No sad face for the new school! I'm sure his popularity with translate with the new teachers :)

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

*will not with. I swear sometimes my fingers just type something totally different than what my brain is telling them to.

Raven said...

hey there! I was trying to email you back about your hair question on my blog but there was no email attached :( so I can here to answer :)

My hair is a frizzy MESS!! If I air dry it? Oh, it also looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket. I don't have straight hair, I don't have curly hair, I don't have wavy hair....I have HORRIBLE FRIZZY HOARSE MAIN HAIR! Its awful. The only reason I don't blow dry is because I bleach it so much and I try to do as less damage as possible. That is why I LOVE the new product I just blogged about friday, the dove leave in oil conditioner, OMG it has made a complete difference. I spray it on my hair when I get out of the shower, let it air dry and there is minimal frizz, which makes it MUCH easier to style. and for under 5 bucks???? So awesome :)

Nobody said...

Hey girl! Thanks SO much for your email! It meant a lot to me! I couldn't reply because you have that blocked - but I wanted you to know I was thankful! :)

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

That is so cute! I am sure they all want him... look how adorable he is :)