Thursday, June 23, 2011

Random Thoughts

* I do not want to work in a doctors office. They take WAY too long for appointments.  (One urine test and TB skin test=1.5 hours!)

* Dear doctors and nurses, when I tell you that I've been accepted into the nursing program, please be excited for me.  Or at least say "Congratulations".  Because even though you don't know me from Adam, I know that at one point you were in the same shoes I'm in, and I bet you were excited and wanted to tell everyone too. 

* Dear doctor that I saw today, thank you for saying Congratulations and telling me you were proud of me, even though this was the first time I've ever seen you.  It made my day. 

* I have been or will go to the doctor more in the month of June than I did the entire first half of my pregnancy.  The tests and shots needed for school are ridiculous!

* I have less than a month before I start my nursing classes.  I can not Wait!

* I HAVE LESS THAN A MONTH BEFORE I START MY NURSING CLASSES!!

* There is so much I want to do in my little break, but I also want to just relax and take it slow; soak in each moment.

* I need to document more on this blog about the kiddos.  They are both growing and changing TOO FAST and I want to be able to remember it all!

* By the time I finish nursing school, Brandon will start KINDERGARTEN!

* I can not wait to see what the next two years hold.  I have a feeling that the next two years will be a humbling experience for me.

-That is all.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Well even if the dr.s and nurses don't tell you that they are proud of you, WE ARE!! Can't wait to hear more about it. Sounds like you are pretty busy over there!

Mommara said...

I am so proud of you!

Alicia said...

wow!! nursing school?!?! that's awesome! i can't wait to read all about this journey! congrats on such an awesome accomplishment!