Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oh today.  I had a proud mama moment that I can't wait to share.  It made me cry.  And then it made me feel ridiculous for crying.  But while I was crying I wished that everyone in the world could feel the way I felt at the same time.  I have pictures coming, and will give more details when I get the pictures sent to me.  I can't wait to see them.  That's right, I haven't even seen the pictures that go along with my emotions.  But I can't wait to see them.  And will share when they finally make it my way.  But if you ask me, a good day was had by all.  And if I could bottle today up, I would in a heartbeat.  Happy weekend indeed.

-Lindsey

3 comments:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

ah, what happened~!!! I want to know. I'm so glad you're so filled with joy right now!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

STILL WAITING :)

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!! And hear about it :)