Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Russell!!

Happy 7th birthday kiddo!  It is late and I’m finally getting a minute to sit down and breathe!  We of course did not have a party on your birthday; what sense would that make?!?!  But we did light the patio candles for you to blow out!  IMG_7095But don’t worry; we will have a “real” party for you very soon.  Your Mom may not be on time with things, but I never forget to have a birthday party.  Better that your party be late than never!  You’ll understand one day.

It still amazes me to know that I was picked to be your Mommy.  With each year that passes, I am more and more blessed by your presence in my life.  I don’t know what to tell you except keep doing what you are doing.  You are growing into a great little young man.  I love you with all my heart; you are my most favorite Russell in the world.  I love you buddy.

Good night and I hope you had a great 7th birthday.

Love,

Mommy (and Daddy and Brandon too)

2 comments:

The Lichtenberg's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSSELL!!!

Sheryl said...

Happy 7th Birthday Russell!!!