The weather has been warm off and on so we’ve been venturing outside as much as possible. I ALWAYS take my camera with me because with all the kids running around my house, there’s always going to be something going on. These are a few of my favorites lately.
She’s a sucker for a fast car!
Hello, our names are Double and Trouble!
Snaggle Tooth! It’s a wonder the poor kid can even bite anything!
Until one of us makes the other one angry.
1 comment:
ohmygoodness... your family is BEAUTIFUL! I am not ready for kids at this point in my life but I am so excited, when the timing is right, to have this surrounding me constantly, what a complete and utter joy. Reminds me that I need to call my older sister again and remind her that her and her husband need to hop to it!
Post a Comment