Thursday, August 5, 2010

Big News!!!

This little brat said my name for the very first time and it was as clear as day.IMG_1772








This little brat will turn 2 on November 2.
IMG_0988
And finally, this little brat will be a big sister on roughly October 28th!!! 
IMG_0989
Which means Aunt Lin needs to A) decide to either watch the brat or be in the delivery room, and B) get ready to help plan a 2 year old's birthday party, because things are going to get quite hectic for her mommy very, very soon!! 
I love being an aunt more than I ever imagined I could (or would!).  I'm so thankful that my sister trusts me to watch over her child(ren); I just wish she would allow it more often...Hint hint hint Big Sis! :)

1 comment:

Mommara said...

Go in the delivery room. It is amazing! Yayy for turning two. I swear it seems like we all just had our first. It just goes by so quickly.