Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ladies and Gentleman…

 IMG_1632
This little fella, well he peed on the potty for the very first time tonight!!!!  I was getting him ready for bed and had just put a fresh diaper on him when he said “Go potty.”  So I obliged, and to the bathroom we went.  We took off the diaper, hopped up on the big boy toilet, and sure enough he peed!!  And then he giggled, and pushed, and peed some more.  He had the biggest grin on his face and was so excited about his most recent accomplishment.  And I’ve gotta say, I was pretty stoked about it too!  I just hope the Potty Training Road continues to be this easy for us!
6/30/10

1 comment:

Scott S. said...

Potty training is so stressful (for me it was) and when they get it, man it feels so good. Now if I could get them to actually make it in the potty everytime, I would buy myself a trophy. Congrats on your hard work