Monday, June 14, 2010

Bits and Pieces

My goodness things have been crazy around the Hill House(s) lately!  And I know I'm WAY behind on getting birthday and vacation pictures posted.  And now I even have pictures from an MC Hammer/KC and the Sunshine Band concert to share!  Yes, Ben and I went to see MC Hammer in concert.  And this was by far the funnest (yes, I know that's not a word!) concert we've been to.  Second only to George Strait.  Not that his concerts are "fun", but he sure is fun to look at so his concerts will always be my favorite.  But I digress...
So if I survive this week I will be in good shape and things will go pretty much back to normal.  Oh yeah, and I will have officially completed my first semester as a college student!!!!!!!!!  Do you know how pumped I am to have this one almost under my belt!?!  It's been trying, and frustrating and overwhelming, but I am so proud of myself for making this decision.  So excuse me for a minute while I pat myself on the back and tell myself "Way to go!".  
Ben and I have slowly started moving into a new house, which is part of what has been keeping me away.  We hope to be in and settled by July 4th weekend, so we've been spending nights and weekends getting the new house ready.  And we'll hopefully be moving the big stuff over the next few days.  And then maybe, just maybe, I'll get all those pictures posted that I've talking about.  But don't count on it.  :-)
Oh yeah, remind me to tell you some exciting news, not about me but about my niece and her family.  Fun fun stuff around here!!!

2 comments:

The Lichtenberg's said...

Congrats on the 1st semester being almost completed!!! That's an amazing accomplishment especially with how busy your life is with out school!

Scott S. said...

Hammer - That is funny. I have been trying to teach my daughter the Stop! Hammer Time lyrics and some of the dance moves. Glad to see another Ga neighbor on the blog map.

Have a great weekend and Happy Fathers Day